When filling out forms on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address.
Those seeking careers may apply online. This policy covers any information you submit such as:
- Name address, email address, telephone number, or other contact information.
- Resume or CV, cover letter, previous work experience, educatoin, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in connect with the application process.
- Type of employment sought, desired salary, willingness to relocate, or other job preferences.
- How you heard about the position.
- Names and contact information for referrals
It is your responsibility to obtain consent from references before providing their personal information to us.
You may however, visit our site anonymously.
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve out website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- The address you prove, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your requests. In addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related products or service information, etc.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
Job Applicants’ information may be used to:
- Assess your skills, qualifications and interests against our career opportunities.
- Verify your information and conduct reference checks.
- Conduct background checks if you are offered a job.
- Communicate with your and inform you of career opportunities.
- Create and submit reports as required by law or regulation.
- Improve our recruitment process.
- Legal defense as necessary.
If you accept employment, the information collect will become part of your employment record and will be used for employment purposes.